How To Generate Remita(RRR) For Your School Payments.

Lots of Nigerian Universities now uses remita in accepting school bills and other tuition payments.

Little About Remita:

Remita is an e-payment and e-collection system, adopted from central bank of Nigeria to conduct payments. Used by different sector organizations, with over 400 micro finance and commercial banks in the platform, with over a billion naira transactions on daily basis.
Remita is mostly used by federal government organizations, private sector and educational sectors as well to make or receive payment.

Used in paying-

  • FIRS taxes
  • Purchase of Jamb Direct entry form
  • Payment of University tuition fees
  • Jamb change of course
  • To receive payment for government workers etc.

Watch: Drama As Runs Student Refuse to Collect 2k After a Night But Charges Customer 20k, at Uniuyo(Video).

Before any transaction can be made you will be asked to "generate" your "rrr" before making a payment.
Now below is a walk-through step-by-step on how to generate and make payment with the system.
 I'll be using "Jamb change of course" as an example in explaining the process.
I wanted to change my course as my jamb score wasn't up to the cut-off mark. I logged in to my jamb efacility account using my email. Clicked on "Registration" and a dropdown menu came up, and I clicked on UTME data correction, then clicked on change course. You be charged a fee of #2,500 as the service is not free, then a pop up page will appear asking you to make payment with remita in order to generate your "ID".
Click on "Pay Now", it will take you to remita payment page, select your mode of payment either bank direct deposit in any bank branch or pay online using Visa or MasterCard.
In my own case I used bank MasterCard to pay online and everything was done with the comfortability of my phone at home free of charge, meanwhile, you'll be charged a token if you were to do it in a cyber cafe or business center.
After the payment was successful, the "rrr" ID was emailed to me and that I can proceed to make my change of course.
Same process as when making other payments like FIRS taxes, university tuition fees,jamb direct entry forms etc.

For the private entities receiving wages with remita, the process may not be exactly the Same, you can visit their website at www.remita.net for more details on that.

Comments

Popular Posts